Monday, June 8, 2009

Crossposting?

Hi!

This is just a test post to see if I can crosspost my contributions here to my official blogfolio.

I've followed these steps:

Sign In –> your blog’s Settings –> Email tab –> at the Mail-to-Blogger Address, fill in the email address (ex: yourbloggeraccount.YourEmailAddress@blogger.com) –> choose: publish immediately or save emails as drafts –> Save Settings. Make sure you take on of the complete email address you’ve just assigned for this account.

(source: How To: Cross Post...)

I've set the email account as indicated at the target blog, wonder if that's ok...
If this works, the next question is: will this just crosspost my own entries, or any post submitted by any of the blog writers?

Cross your fingers for me!

Gladys

1 comment:

  1. Either it takes time... or it's failed completely! I'll keep you updated on any news I get... :-?
    Gladys

    ReplyDelete